With over 10 years of trading history online our client has become the UK’s #1 online retailer in its specialist field and they are a truly international online shop and a global brand delivering to over 70 countries worldwide
– Territory Managers drive our client’s International expansion.
– You will help shape their global proposition and trading strategy.
– You will have your own P&L and budget ownership for the Southern Europe region, including Spain and Italy.
– In return, you can expect outstanding personal development, senior management exposure, and thrive in a collaborative and internationally diverse environment.
– Our client is investing heavily in their International business and the growth has been impressive.
– The role reports to the Head of Europe and Pricing, who is a member of the Marketing Leadership team.
– Trading management
– Develop and maintain comprehensive territory trading plans on which to base weekly promotional activity
– Manage the localisation of our clients global marketing campaigns within target countries
– Monitor ongoing business performance (daily, weekly, monthly)
– Develop tactical responses utilising all available tools to optimise performance against KPIs
– Maintain accurate view of expenditure against budget for each channel and territory
– Review, record and update the business on competitor pricing and promotional activity
– Provide input on local market developments, range expansion and forecasting sales volume
– Work with Group functions (Buying and Merchandising, Marketing, Pricing, Operations, etc.) to tailor our client’s proposition to local markets
– Monitor customer feedback to identify and implement needed improvements to the onsite customer journey
– Conduct market research to evaluate the group’s proposition vs. its peers and develop or refine plans to improve the customer experience and increase loyalty
– Oversee our clients country websites to ensure they meet the highest standards of content and user experience
– Build business cases to quantify and articulate the benefits of propositional improvements
Marketing and brand development:
– Work with the Online Marketing Team to build effective campaigns across PPC, PLA, Social, Email, and Affiliates in agreed territories
– Develop our clients brand awareness with the help of third-party partnerships for PR, Sponsorship, Events and ATL Marketing
– Customer Net Promoter Score
– Customer acquisition and retention
– Sales and volume growth
– Order frequency
About The Nordic Job Board
We are a small, highly specialised, team who have created a truly Anglo – Nordic business with a deep understanding of Nordic people and culture. Networking throughout Europe enables us to reach further and deeper into the Nordic community than most recruiters.