Our client is an IT service expert specialising in the sale of support and renewal services that are now looking to employ a Swedish Speaking Account Manager.
Their single-minded focus on customers’ needs has enabled them to become experts in leading technology brands’ support services.
Currently, operations include the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, USA, Canada, South Africa, Austria,
Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
This role will be working with new and existing customers listening to their needs, becoming an expert and providing expert advice on the right level of support for each individual customer. The Swedish speaking Account Manager will be required to call leads to discuss their current & future requirements and tailor the services to suit them.
Skills and knowledge required:
• Good written communication skills, including accuracy and attention to detail.
• Confident and professional yet pleasant telephone manner with a desire to speak to
customers and drive new business
• Good interpersonal skills including listening
• Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Time & priority management skills to manage own workload successfully
• Good technical literacy of Microsoft Applications e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
• Self-motivated to achieve sales targets
• Proactive, driven, strong work ethic, with the ability to negotiate and overcome
• Native-level Swedish speaker with business-level English.
• Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers by
telephone and email, answering customer enquiries.
• Manage open contract opportunities and liaise with the sales team weekly
updates where appropriate.
• Manage the contract renewal process.
• Process customer orders with urgency and efficiency
• Update internal systems with accurate information
• Identify opportunities and advice to upsell and offer additional products focusing
on what’s best to meet the customer’s needs
• Effectively handle and proactively resolve any customer complaints that may
• Work collaboratively with other departments to resolve any issues in a timely
Start date: Immediate start available
Uncapped commission 25 days holiday + bank holidays