Would you like to work supporting the Norwegian speaking customers of a major fashion brand?
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s largest companies?
Would you like to work for a company that offers excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development?
If so, read on.
– You will be representing an international fashion retailer whose global success has been driven due to its creativity and close links with its customers.
– We are looking for candidates who are driven by delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
– A “passion for fashion” is essential, so your enthusiasm and love of fashion must inspire customers, and be evident when dealing with enquires.
– This fashion retailer prides itself on its creative approach to retail, and you can expect an innovative and excellent training package to prepare you for your career.
– To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound and outbound service to support and delight our client’s customers
– Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client’s portfolio of products in order to understand customer needs
– Responsible for skilfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
– Diffuse irate customer situations by utilising strong listening skills and probing techniques
– Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
– Act as intermediary between customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction
– Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach. Ensuring ownership is taken and promises made are delivered against
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in Norwegian and English ( written & spoken )
– Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
– Excellent PC skills and Internet navigation skills
– Strong keyboard skills
– Ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service
– Willing to provide outstanding customer service at all times ( by phone, email )
– Organisational and coordinating skills
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000
Location: [Berkshire] Slough
Job type: Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Nordic Staff Ltd
We are a small, highly specialised, team who have created a truly Anglo – Nordic business with a deep understanding of Nordic people and culture. Networking throughout Europe enables us to reach further and deeper into the Nordic community than most recruiters.