With over 10 years of trading history online, our client has become the UK’s #1 online retailer in its specialist field.
They are a truly international online shop and a global brand delivering to over 70 countries worldwide
– The Dutch Translator & Proofreader will be assisting the Translation, Marketing and Customer Service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
– The vacancy is for a permanent role based at the client’s offices in England.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Translate website content, product description, marketing and digital content
– Ensure Translation Memory is organised and up-to-date
– Ensure glossary/term base is organised and up-to-date
– Assisting the customer service team with incoming email, phone and LiveChat queries from Dutch speaking customers.
– Proofreading and updating product descriptions on the website.
– Keeping the Search Marketing Manager updated on all market activity and opportunities within your specific territory.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Dutch – to “native” standard ( speak-read-write )
– English – fluent to “business level” ( speak-read-write )
– Commercially driven with an appetite to drive a business unit
– Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
– Demonstrate experience of working in a fast past office environment as part of a professional team
– Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities
– An understanding of ‘what good looks like’, and capable of multitasking
– Confident decision maker and able to get “stuff” done
– Able to attend other sites, for which travel may be required
– Able to be flexible with work duties or hours, as required by the team and business
Pension –There is a pension scheme applicable to employment. Contributions are matched up to a total of 3% of salary and further details are available from the HR Team. Holidays – In addition to public holidays, all people in the Company receive 25 days annual paid leave and you will receive a pro-rata entitlement for this year to 31 January. Other benefits – Employees will be entitled to the following: Discretionary Staff Discount on all products Childcare Vouchers via a salary sacrifice scheme Life Assurance Scheme (x3) Cycle To Work Scheme via salary sacrifice (upon completion of probationary period) Support with Season Ticket Loan – dependant on location Use of undercover, secure bike storage areas Free car parking
Salary: £22,000 – £22,000
Location: [Hampshire] Portsmouth
Job type: Permanent