With over 10 years of trading history online our client has become the UK’s #1 online retailer in its specialist field and they are a truly international online shop and a global brand delivering to over 70 countries worldwide
– Territory Managers drive our client’s International expansion.
– You will help shape their global proposition and trading strategy.
– You will have your own P&L and budget ownership for the Southern Europe region, including Spain and Italy.
– In return, you can expect outstanding personal development, senior management exposure, and thrive in a collaborative and internationally diverse environment.
– Our client is investing heavily in their International business and the growth has been impressive.
– The role reports to the Head of Europe and Pricing, who is a member of the Marketing Leadership team.
– Trading management
– Develop and maintain comprehensive territory trading plans on which to base weekly promotional activity
– Manage the localisation of our client’s global marketing campaigns within target countries
– Monitor ongoing business performance (daily, weekly, monthly)
– Develop tactical responses utilising all available tools to optimise performance against KPIs
– Maintain accurate view of expenditure against budget for each channel and territory
– Review, record and update the business on competitor pricing and promotional activity
– Provide input on local market developments, range expansion and forecasting sales volume
– Work with Group functions (Buying and Merchandising, Marketing, Pricing, Operations, etc.) to tailor our client’s proposition to local markets
– Monitor customer feedback to identify and implement needed improvements to the onsite customer journey
– Conduct market research to evaluate the group’s proposition vs. its peers and develop or refine plans to improve the customer experience and increase loyalty
– Oversee our clients country websites to ensure they meet the highest standards of content and user experience
– Build business cases to quantify and articulate the benefits of propositional improvements
Marketing and brand development:
– Work with the Online Marketing Team to build effective campaigns across PPC, PLA, Social, Email, and Affiliates in agreed territories
– Develop our clients brand awareness with the help of third-party partnerships for PR, Sponsorship, Events and ATL Marketing
– Customer Net Promoter Score
– Customer acquisition and retention
– Sales and volume growth
– Order frequency
– Conversion Rate
– EBITDA targets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Experience working in consumer-focused business or for long periods with a consumer-focused business is essential (need not be retail)
– Excellent influencing skills
– Ability to generate and share innovative insights from analysis, and translate these into simple, clear actionable plans
– Commercial awareness to support prioritisation and communication at a senior level
– Proven track record of high achievement in academics and professional endeavours essential
– Experience in online retail preferred
– Experience in and passion for tri-sports preferred
– Ability to speak fluent German-English essential
– German native, or at least three years working in the region
– High energy, with ability to work quickly with an entrepreneurial spirit
– Ability to manage a diverse agenda by prioritising efforts
– Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get stuff done
– Strong collaboration skills able to build trust and confidence across teams
– Ability to solicit guidance and input from senior business leaders
– Mobilises people to achieve results with energy, drive and a need to finish
– Flexibility to support the business on ad hoc tasks from time-to-time
Pension scheme. Holidays – 25 days + public holidays Other benefits – Employees will be entitled to the following: Discretionary Staff Discount on all products Childcare Vouchers via a salary sacrifice scheme Life Assurance Scheme (x3) Cycle To Work Scheme via salary sacrifice (upon completion of probationary period) Support with Season Ticket Loan – dependant on location Use of undercover, secure bike storage areas Free car park
Salary: £45,000 – £45,000
Location: [Hampshire] Portsmouth
Job type: Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Nordic Staff Ltd
We are a small, highly specialised, team who have created a truly Anglo – Nordic business with a deep understanding of Nordic people and culture. Networking throughout Europe enables us to reach further and deeper into the Nordic community than most recruiters.