We are actively seeking a German speaking Customer Service Rep for our International client in Nottingham, UK.
This is a part time role for 18 hour per week (ideally Monday-Thursday between 9 am – 2 pm, but they are flexible)
– To provide excellent service to customers in regards to order management, deliveries, follow up of claims & returns (etc).
– Providing clear and concise communication at all times.
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
– Ensuring that all orders are entered on to the system (within deadlines).
– Highlight any problems or /errors found on customers’ orders.
– To release orders according to allocation coverage, requested delivery date, shipment requirements (etc).
– Deal promptly and efficiently with enquiries from both customers and sales force (verbally and in writing).
– Build a close relationship with the customer portfolio
– Set up regular phone calls to inform customers about new products, special actions, available stock with the aim of increasing sales
– Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
– Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customers
– Authorise returns of goods
– Identify opportunities for upselling when communicating with customers
– Authorise credit notes for commercial reasons
– Deal with Key Accounts- being a contact point for enquiries from management and other departments.
– Highlight any problems/errors regards all issues related to Key Accounts, informing all parties involved, chasing for feedback (etc)
QUALIFICATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in German ( speak – write – read )
– Excellent command of English ( speak – write – read )
– Good standard of education
– Previous experience working in a customer service role in a similar environment.
– Analytical skills
– Well organised, methodical & accurate with eye for detail
– Good IT skills
– Excellent communication skills ( verbally and in writing )
– Able to handle complaints
– Strong work ethic
– Team player mentality
– Positive personality who enjoy providing outstanding customer service at all times.
Salary: £21.000 p.a + benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nordic Staff Ltd
We are a small, highly specialised, team who have created a truly Anglo – Nordic business with a deep understanding of Nordic people and culture. Networking throughout Europe enables us to reach further and deeper into the Nordic community than most recruiters.