Our client is a major International manufacturer with a Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Northampton.
They now need to employ a fluent Danish speaker for their Credit Control team.
To administer all data related to credit management of customers, maximise cash collections and achieve related Company targets whilst building and maintaining good customer relations within the SSC
• Review and chase Company debt in order to maximise cash collections and reduce aged debt.
• Identify and resolve queries through liaising with various internal departments and customers to ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
• Assist in relevant projects, wherever necessary and required
Skills / Experience Required:-
• Fluent Danish + good English
• Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
• PC literate
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to exchange information with all levels of the organisation
• Advanced customer handling skills
Applicants with credit control experience will be preferred
Basic: £23,000 pa Bonus: £1000 pa (paid monthly) Holidays: 23 standard per annum (increasing to 25 standard after 2 years service) + bank holidays Hours: 37.5 per week ( 7 – 3.30pm) Life Assurance: 3 x Salary Pension scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Nordic Staff Ltd
We are a small, highly specialised, team who have created a truly Anglo – Nordic business with a deep understanding of Nordic people and culture. Networking throughout Europe enables us to reach further and deeper into the Nordic community than most recruiters.