Our client is a global provider contact centre solutions.
From the UK they support Norwegian end users of emergency services by delivering high-quality service for 365 days a year – helping to keep people safe.
As a CSA on this account you will be involved in a variety of inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping people find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available today.
– Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non-emergency calls general enquiries and other patient dependant calls, over a 24/7 period.
– Using the latest technology, you will assist people through all call types; including routeing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
– Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
– Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service
– Native level Norwegian speaker.
– Customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment. Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
– Ideally you will be educated to university entrance standard.
– Be able to work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, including nights, weekends and public holidays
– This role involves the use of PC advanced telephony work, and you must be a confident user of both.
– Have an ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services over the phone.
– A drive for excellent customer service.
– The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations
On joining you would start a one-month training programme, to give you tools and confidence to deal with the situations that you could be faced with.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nordic Staff Ltd
We are a small, highly specialised, team who have created a truly Anglo – Nordic business with a deep understanding of Nordic people and culture. Networking throughout Europe enables us to reach further and deeper into the Nordic community than most recruiters.