The Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent’s key responsibility is to:
– Ensure that all customer queries and communications are handled professionally and efficiently
– Delivering a high quality customer service experience every time.
As a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent you will:
– Respond to customer communications and queries via email, telephone and live chat.
– Update orders and customer accounts on a variety of internal systems
– Support the management team to deliver on all aspect of the customer service team workload.
Specifics of the role:
Managing customer queries via telephone, email and live chat on a day to day basis for your assigned country
Updating customer’s orders and accounts via online and in-house databases
Checking and amending live orders were appropriate
Liaising with couriers via telephone and web regarding customer’s deliveries
Delivering a first-rate customer service experience in all cases
Keeping emails up to date with a response time of 1 hour
Continuously achieving team KPI targets for telephone calls, customer satisfaction and coaching
Assisting the UK customer service team at peak times
Carrying out any other ad hoc duties requested by your line manager to support the customer service function
-Dutch: Native or business fluent ( spoken / read / written )
– English: Business fluent ( spoken / read / written )
– Enthusiastic and bubbly personality
– Ability to communicate professionally via telephone and email
– Strong team player and flexible in regards to working hours
Salary: £17,500 – £18,500