Wanted! Danish social media writer to work on one of the Worlds biggest entertainment brands…..
Our client is an international agency that has 150 staff in its London HQ and another 400 working out of 10 locations worldwide.
They now need a native Danish speaker with at least a years experience working on social media campaigns to boost their team.
You will be a confident writer in both short and long-form and in different “voices”.
Deadlines will be tight, and you will often find yourself interviewing people in order to get that long-form piece that makes the campaign buzz.
The account that you will be working on has huge potential and so you will need to understand social media in the context of entertainment brand building in order to qualify for the job role.
- Contribute to the planning, creation and delivery of consistently brilliant branded content for distribution across social media channels.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, attending client-facing meetings as required
- Contribute to the ideation for big campaigns
- Produce content that takes advantage of the latest social platform updates
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter with a minimum of one-year’s social media writing experience
- Flexibility to work in a reactive way
- In-depth knowledge of film and TV
- Exceptional writing skills
- A passion for and knowledge of social media
– 23 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
– Private Medical Insurance
– Company pension scheme
– Group Income Protection
– Optional Dental Insurance
– Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
– Childcare vouchers
– Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
– Annual ski trip in Europe
– Cycle-to-work scheme
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Location:[G. London] City of London
Job type: Permanent